Newsletter April 2016
-Release-dates for BAUER 1:12 Bugatti Atalante now published
-CMC: update expected release-dates/models to be (pre-)sold out soon
For the complete Newsletter click below:
Newsletter March 2016
– New model M-173 : CMC Ferrari 250 GTO Techno-Promo-model, Lim.Ed 500. Price 289 Euro.
– Release-dates models 2016
– NAG-Büssing Auto Union Transporter (Premium Classixxs) now available.
For the complete newsletter click below:
Detailed pictures of model M-151/152: CMC Ferrari 250 GTO 1962, silver and blue (made by Bart Motte):
Detailed pictures of the Premium Classixxs NAG-Büssing Transporter (Auto Union). Further details/price: click here.
Newsletter no. 3:
CMC have announced their new releases for 2016.
For the complete Newsletter click below. By clicking on the (blue) lines you will connect to CMC’s Homepage, where you can find pictures and further information about the models.
– CMC M-151/152 Ferrari 250 GTO 1962, silver and blue, have arrived. My price € 392.
– Yellow and red versions expected in January.
– shipment of models in December free of charge (Europe only, min. order € 150)
– list available now of old/rare CMC models
Newsletter November 2015, contents:
1) Sold out: M-056,M-090,M-091,M-097,M-103,M-131,M-132,M-141,M-147, M-148.
3) Most models now: WSL (whilst stocks last), sold out = gone, no replacement
4) SALE in december: some special offers/no postage/old prices
5) Supply of Limited-Edition Models
6) Looking for any old CMC-models, not on my price-list?
7) Next models to arrive: CMC Ferrari GTO’s (4 colours)
For the complete Newsletter, click below:
NEWSLETTER October 2015, contents:
~SURPRISE: new Ferrari models from CMC: M-151-M-154 CMC Ferrari 250 GTO, 1962, 4 colours
~CMC: still to come 2015: M-138 (arrived), M-141, M-142, M-147, M-148. In 2016: M-143, M-144, M-145.
~Premium Classixxs Auto Union Renntransporter: delayed, probably till 2016
For the complete Newsletter, click below:
NEWSLETTER September 2015, contents:
~model M-138, the new Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 GS, 1930 arriving soon – order now
~M-141, Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 GS Mille Millia version #84 sold out
~Bauer 1:12 scale Bugatti Atalante: delayed until 2016
~Premium Classixxs: Auto Union Renndienst Transporter 1932 available soon
~now on my website: CMC Video 20 years CMC and pictures from CMC-factory
First 10 (of 300) Auto Union Type C in 1:12 scale have arrived at CMC Germany (C-008)
Completely by surprise, the first 10 models of model C-008, the 1:12 scale Auto Union #18 Eifelrennen 1936, Bernd Rosemeyer, have arrived in Germany. The total of 300 models will be devided between CMC USA, CMC Hong Kong and CMC Germany. Within the next few months, the rest of the models will be distributed. There are still some models available, so if you have not ordered yet please do so as soon as possible. The pictures of the new model, now supplied by CMC, will give you a very good view of the fantastic detail of the model (1.937 parts, of which 1.587 metal)
For more information about this model click here.
For the complete newsletter, click below:
New models arriving this week:
M-047 Maserati Tipo 61 Birdcage #5 Nürburgring 1960 Moss/Gurney (re-issue) my price € 257
M-125 Maserati Tipo 61 Birdcage #7 Cuba/Havanna GP Moss LE1500 (sold out CMC) – my price € 290
M-150 Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato, Lim.Ed. 500, Goodwood Green, only few available, price € 394
Expected in September:
M-138 Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 GS, 1930, my price € 354
Sold out: models M-048 Merc. Targa Florio, M-076 Merc. Uhlenhaut Coupe, M-066 Merc. 300 SLR Moss #722,
M-079 Ferrari 250 GT #14 Le Mans, M-095 Ferrari 312P Spyder, M-096 Ferrari 312P Berlinetta.
For the complete Newsletter July click here.
See newsletter May 2015-2
In this Newsletter:
– sale : up to 40% discount on some models
– special limited Edition Ann. Model USA: model M-095A Ferrari Spyder signed by Mrs. Jia (LE200)
– new models, arriving next week
– models sold outFor the complete Newsletter click below:
– More information and pictures of the New CMC-models, limited Edition Aston Martin models arriving soon
– Schuco: MAN transporter “Porsche”/Cooper T35 Stirling Moss
– Premium Classixxs: NAG-Büssing Transporter Auto Union Renndienst
– Cult Models
Please order now as soon as possible.Newsletter:
Pictures and more information of CMC 1:12 scale models
As you may have seen from earlier pictures the chassis of the model is made of Copper. The details of the engine have been further increased. Steering-wheel and tyres (Conti) where made exactly as on the real racing car from the 1936 Eifelrace (Nebelrennen). This version comes in stead of the earlier announced Donington- and Museum-version. The model has a movable gear shift, singly mounted spokes and an ignition-key. The model will have app. 1500 to 1800 parts, whilst the 1:18 version had 1026.
C-009 1:12 scale Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B, 1938 Speciale Touring Coupé, Lim. Ed. 300 Price: 2498 Euro.
The 8C 2900B Special Touring Coupé was “made to order”, and it is now the pride of the Alfa Romeo museum “Storico” in Arese, Italy. Not only does this vehicle have an interesting story, but it is also spectacular to look at and unique in appearance. This was the reason why CMC picked this extraordinary car for a small limited Edition of 300 pieces in 1:12 scale to be distributed Worldwide. The chassis of this model will be made of Resin, but unlike a lot of resin-models it will have opening doors, engine hood and trunk, and a detailed engine. The model will have app. 1600 – 1800 parts. The larger scale gives CMC the opportunity to make the parts more precise than the smaller scale-model.Both 1:12 scale models are limited Editions of 300 Worldwide, of which usually 50 % come to Europe. About half of the Auto-Union models have now been reserved, so if you are interested in this/these models, please confirm your order to my (new) Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(English customers: current exchange-rate: 1 pound is 1,33 Euro.)
– more information about New Releases 2015
– new prices: orders taken at old prices untill Feb. 8th
– Aston Martin Zagato Green/Auto Union Type C 1:12: please read if you have ordered these models
Newsletter regarding CMC’s new models for 2015:
NEW CMC Models 2015
News of the day: Thanks to the FB Page Model Car Expo, here are pictures from the all-new versions of the Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato from 1961, who were presented at the Toy Fair in Hong-Kong… The white one, #1, replicated the 24hrs of Le Mans 1961 Aston, chassis #0180/L, driven by the French Team Jean Kerguen/Jacques Dewes (item M-139)… The others versions are a French blue (item M-140) and a Red plain body (item M-146)… We can see on those samples that CMC modified the front grill, and put some more details… More informations on release dates and limitations soon !
Good news to start with in 2015: my Special Sales-prices, as announced in my earlier Newsletter) will apply untill 31.1.2015. All the best for 2015, TC Models/ Henk & Janneke ten Cate
Sold out: models M-102 and M-115.